Your cost will depend on several variables:
- How large is the house?
- When was it built? (some inspectors charge an additional fee for older homes but we do not!)
- Does it have a pool or spa?
- Does it have a casita, guest house or outbuildings?
- Do you want thermal imaging? (Many inspectors charge an additional fee for thermal imaging- we do not!)
- Do you have low-e windows and need to check to make sure they are properly oriented? (Most inspectors do not even have the tools to check this and we do not charge an additional fee!)
- Do you trust that the sellers will perform all repairs properly and do not need a reinspection? (some inspectors charge an additional fee for reinspections but we do not!)
The average cost of a home inspection in Las Vegas for an average house with no pool or outbuildings is about $350.
Our home inspection fees are conveniently located on our website so you can get an estimate of what your Las Vegas home inspection will cost!