Municipal Inspectors review the home for code compliance. Caveat Emptor LV Home Inspectors review the home for adherence to the minimum standards for workmanship and craftsmanship to be provided by any licensed contractor.
Our Performance Standard Home Inspection (PSHI) ensures the consumer receives a home that meets the minimum standards of quality that they deserve to receive.
Here is Las Vegas Home Inspector Paul Donohue’s list of most common issues with New Construction Home Inspections:
- Reversed Low E Windows Pulling Heat In & Reducing Energy Efficiency
- Insufficient Insulation in Attics
- Missing Insulation in Attics
- Low Freon in Air Conditioning Units
- Appliances Not Connected
- Walls Out of Plumb
- Reverse Hot/Cold Plumbing
- Drywall Tape Seams Highly Visible
- Broken Roof Trusses
- Improperly Aligned Cabinetry
- Homes Not Connected to Sewer Line
- Improper Painting
- Doors Improperly Installed
- Uneven Grout Lines
- Improper Roof Flashing
- Stretched Roof Tiles
- Improperly Configured Electrical Switches
- Disconnected/Leaking Plumbing
- Uneven Wall Texture – Interior & Exterior
- Garage Doors Improperly Adjusted
- Gas Vents Sealed Shut By Paint or Not Connected to Exterior Vents
- Carpet Seams Improperly Installed
Find these common issues before you close on your new home or before your builder warranty expires and before they become YOUR headache and money pit.
Call 702-210-5333 to schedule your New Construction (or Resale) Home Inspection.